True or False Quiz
- 1. Zwin was an artificial river.
- 2. The development of the banking services was one of the reasons cities became wealthy
between the 13th and 15th centuryes.
- 3. Wealthy citizen didn't employ the finest artisits fo the age.
- 4.In the middle of the 16th centuries, cloth manufacturers developed.
- 5.Bruges experienced the revolution period which made the city
develop from 1789 to 1830 in a passive way.
- 6. French was decreed to be the official language for public life in 1885.
- 7. “Bruges la Morte” was written by Guido Gezelle in Dutch.
- 8. It is rich in architectural and artistic treasures, graced by
quiet canals and waterways and a favorite to visitors.
- 9.The carillon of the Belfry seldom rings.
- 10.You could get a coach in the center of the city.
Created by Azusa Yonetsu
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005