Answer these questions.
- 1.In malta, you'll explore 7000 years of history yet live passionately in the present.
- 2. The Maltese Islands have been described as one big open-air museum.
- 3. Nowhere in Malta is the life of the Islands reflected more than Valletta.
- 4.And wherever you go, the islands' scenery and architecture provide a spectacular back drop.
- 5.Valletta has many titles, all recalling its rich historical past. It is the "modern" city built by the Knights of St john; a master piece of the baroque; a European Art City; and a World Heritage CIty. But there are just some of its faces and fortune.
Created by Satoshi Sakai
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005