True or False Quiz
- 1. Fraser Island is the largest island in the world.
- 2. Fraser island is the only place on the planet where rainforest grows from sand.
- 3. The highest dunes on the island reach up to 660 metres above see level.
- 4. Early European reports suggested that Fraser Island was heavily populated by Spanish people.
- 5. A lot of mammal species are present on the island.
- 6. The lake on Fraser Island are poor habitats for fish.
- 7. In 1836 a number of survivors of the wrecked ship 'Stirling Castle' lived for about six weeks on the island before being rescued.
- 8. The Island was named after Eliza Fraser in remembrance of her dramatic shipwreck.
- 9. The most common mammale are koara.
- 10. Fraser Island was home to Aboriginal people who lived there for over 5000 years.
Created by Nobuhiro Terasaki
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005