True or False Quiz
- 1. You can feel kind of eternal atmosphere in Valletta.
- 2. What makes Malta unique is that so much of their past is visible today.
- 3. Malta is called "a city built by gentleman for gentleman".
- 4.The city is a delight to shop in; broad side streets full of big shops selling anything.
- 5.Malta is at the edge of the Mediterranean.
- 6.Valletta is Malta's capital city; a living, working city, the administrative and commercial heart of the Islands.
- 7.Valletta is not busy and retains a timeless atmosphere.
- 8. Streets events are staged against the city's magnificent gothic architecture.
- 9.Malta's location is the key to its rich history.
- 10.You'll span the mimllenia with an astonishing array of things to discover.
Created by Satoshi Sakai
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005