Trivia Challenge:Test your knowledge!
- 1. The Amalfi coast is listed by UNESCO as a __________.
- 2. The Amalfi Coast is in the region of ________.
- 3. The towns lying on the Amalfi Coast are Vietri Sul Mare, Ravello, ________, Positano and Sorrento
- 4. Ravello lies at approximately ________ meters above see level.
- 5. Every year in the summer months, the “Ravello Festivals”take place,which began in 1953 in honor of ________.
- 6. Merchants of ________ were using gold coins to purchase land in the 9th century, while most of Italy worked in a barter economy.
- 7.The village of _________ with its pink and white Moorish-type villas is perched dramatically on the hillside around a small sheltered bay.
- 8. The Amalfi coast is famed for its production of________.
Created by Your Name/FONT>