True or False Quiz
- 1. The Amalfi Coast is a stretch of coastline on the Southern side of the Sorrentine
Peninsula of Italy.
- 2. The Amalfi Coast extends from Positano in the west to Vietri Sul Mare in the east.
- 3. Amalfi Coast surrounded by vineyard.
- 4. Villa's, churches and corner shops are built cut of the rock.
- 5. Amalfi was the home of the inventor of the compass.
- 6. In the past Amalfi was the first Sea Republic.
- 7. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the people from Amalfi transported and introduced merchandise such as coffee,paper and carpets.
- 8. After the fall of the Roman Empire, Amalfi was the first city to restore a relationship between the East and the West.
- 9. Flavio Gioia enforced the famous maritime law on navigators.
- 10. There are the Cathedral, the old dockyards, and iron Mills.
Created by Your Name
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005