Let's translate sentences into Japanese.
- 1. 'Divin' is one of many charming adjectives that can be used describe Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
- 2. All buildings are surrounded by kept gardens and terraces, narrow pebbled streets and endless steps, lemon trees, grapes and olive vines and the perfume of nature.
- 3. Amalfi is a picturesque seaside resort that has the most vibrant, typical Italian atmosphere, an ideal climate, breath taking views and unique natural beauties.
- 4. After the fall of the Roman Empire, Amalfi was the first city to restore a relationship between the East and the West.
- 5. However, today Amalfi is a peaceful and picturesque seaside resort, surrounded in natural beauties and has beautiful weather conditions.
Created by Your Name
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005