True or False Quiz
- 1. The official religion of Cambodia is Islam .
- 2. Angkor Wat was built as a Buddhist temple in the beginning.
- 3. The estimated time for construction of the temple is between 30 to 40
years, using between 17,000 to 20,000 persons.
- 4. Angkor is located in Phnom Penh.
- 5.Angkor Wat inherited Indian influences in religion, philosophy and
political beliefs comprising two elements: physical and cultural.
- 6. Angkor Wat was constructed in the first half of the 12th century by
King Ang Chan.
- 7. The Angkor ruins were selected and accepted by UNESCO as the "World
Heritage" in 1980.
- 8. Among the more than 1,080 historic temples throughout Cambodia, more
than 400 of them, the major ones, are in Siem Reap, a few kilometers from
- 9. ASI established in the 1860s, maintains more than 5000 sites - dating
from 3000 B.C. to the 19th century.
- 10.In 1980,Prince Norodom Sihanouk appealed to the world to save Angkor
Created by Kayoko
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005