Trivia Challenge:Test your knowledge!
- 1. Cambodia is bounded to the north and northwest by ( ).
- 2. The capital city of Cambodia is ( ).
- 3. Cambodia Standard Time is seven hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time . It
is in the same time zone as ( )
- 4. Cambodia is about ( ) the size of Japan.
- 5 On November 9, 1953, ( ) releases Cambodia into independence and King
Norodom Sihanouk returns.
- 6. Entrance tickets for sightseeing Angkor wat ruins :one -day ticket
costs ( )
- 7. Cambodia’s climate is ( )
- 8. The best season to visit this place is ( ).
- 9. A fifteen-day tourist visa can be obtained at ( ) upon arrival at
- 10. Direct International flights to Siem Reap are available from Bangkok
,( ) .
Created by Katoko Toda
by Your Name/FONT>