Translate the following into Japanese.
- 1. Arles today is an important reference for what is known the Roman way of life in France, and most of the city's Roman monuments are now protected by UNESCO.
- 2. One of Arles' many Roman sites, this amphitheatre was the twentieth largest in the Roman empire.
- 3. Built during the reign of the Emperor Augustus, the theatre could accommodate 12,000 spectators.
- 4. The cloister adjacent to the cathedral is one of the finest in the western world.
- 5. In the city, the places where Van Gogh set up his easel are pointed out by panels representing his works.
Created by T.Mita
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005