True or False Quiz
- 1.Baku is the capital and the largest city of Azerbaijan.
- 2. Modern Baku consists of two parts: the Old Town and the boomtown.
- 3. About 3 million people live in Azerbaijan.
- 4.The Walled City of Baku represents an outstanding and rare example of
an historic urban ensemble and architecture with influence from Russian cultures
- 5.The Maiden Tower is 200 meters in diameter and rises eight levels to
tower above all the buildings of the old "Inner City" of Baku.
- 6.Maiden Tower was built into the walled defense system of Baku.
- 7.The name Baku means "city where the wind blows".
- 8.The Maiden Tower was constructed in the 15th century.