True or False Quiz
- 1. This Park comprises over 100 recognized caves.
- 2.Because of keeping state of nature, a wilderness area was laid down.
- 3. For detail on the area's geology, see Delaware upland area.
- 4.There are over twenty species of bats in the park.
- 5.Bats populations appear to be on the decrease in recent years because of DDT.
- 6.Jim White named Carlsbad after Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic.
- 7.The Delaware Basin in West Texas and southern New Mexico is famous for holding large hot springs.