Trivia Challenge:Test your knowledge!
- 1. What was this object named ?
- 2. Carlsbad Caverns National Park is located in southeastern New Mexico in a _______ region with mild winters and warm summers.
- 3. Except near the entrance, the temperature in the caverns is a nearly constant ___ degrees C, while the relative humidity is ___ percent.
- 4. Outside most days are clear or partly cloudy and only about 15 percent are _______.
- 5. What was this room named ?
- 6. In the 1940s, when the military was testing the feasibility of Carlsbad Cavern as an emergency fallout shelter, the (Q.5) was used to look for ripples caused by a _________ many miles away.
- 7. Lighting-up of this stone pillar was designed by _________.
Created by Sakamoto Sho
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2008