True or False Quiz
- 1. Dubrovnik is the northern part in Croatia.
- 2. The most important event is the Dubrovnik Fall Festival.
- 3. The climate of Dubrovnik is warm and dry summers and mild winters.
- 4. In 1929, George Bernard Shaw said: “If you want to see heaven on earth, come to Dubrovnik.”
- 5. Dubrovnik flourished as an important Mediterranean sea power from the 13th century.
- 6. Dubrovnik's economy is based on tourism and hunting.
- 7. Dubrovnik lies on the limestone Srd Mount.
- 8. Snow occurs extremely rarely.
- 9. There are two opposite town gates: the Pile Gate in the east and the Place Gate in the west.
Created by Kosuke Ueda
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2007