True or False Quiz
- 1. The Hallstatt-Dachstein cultural landscape is part of the Western Alps.
- 2. The landscape is traversed by the U-shaped valley of the Traun river and the fjordlike Hallstattersee.
- 3. Late Baroque additions made after the great fire of 1750.
- 4.The magnificent scenery has allowed large space for the architectural evolution of human settlement.
- 5.From the every beginning its history has been linked primarily with the economic history of salt extraction.
- 6.Salt production on a major scale can be traced in Hallstatt back to the Middle Bronze Age in the mid 200s BC.
- 7.The fact that many stretches of woodland in accessible locations are almost untouched by humans is worthy of special mention.
Created by Mai Nakamura
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2007