Answer these questions.
- 1. Translate into Japanese. "Volcanic eruptions have created a constantly changing landscape, and the lava flows reveal surprising geological formations."
- 2. Translate into Japanese.Over half of the park is designated wilderness and provides unusual hiking and camping opportunities."
- 3. Translate into Japanese."The park encompasses diverse environments that range from sea level to the summit of the earth's most massive volcano, Mauna Loa at 13,677 feet. Kilauea, the world's most active volcano, offers scientists insights on the birth of the Hawaiian Islands and visitors views of dramatic volcanic landscapes."
- 4. Translate into Japanese."In recognition of its outstanding natural values, Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park has been honored as an International Biosphere Reserve and a World Heritage Site."
- 5. Translate into Japanese."Rare birds and endemic species can be found there, as well as forests of giant ferns."
Created by Naoki Otake
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006