Trivia Challenge:Test your knowledge!
- 1, Himeji-jo was registered as the first Japanese National Cultural Treasure by UNESCO in December_____.
- 2, It is occasionally known as Shirasagi-jo(白鷺城) because of _____.
- 3,One of Himeji-jo’s most important defensive elements are ______.
- 4,The castle was conceived and constructed during the ______period.
- 5,＿＿ took control of Himeji-jo in 1980.
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 200７All rights reserved. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Created by Ｓａｋａｇｕｃｈｉ Ｙｏｓｈｉｎａｒｉ