True or False Quiz
- 1,Himeji-jo was one of the last hold outs of tozama-daimyo(外様大名).
- 2,When the han(藩)system was abolished in 1871, Himeji-jo was sold at auction.
And its final price was 23 yen and 50 sen(銭).
- 3,The main tower was renovated in 1910 using9000000 yen.
- 4,James Bond film “You only Live Twice”(007は二度死ぬ), Himeji-jo appeared as secret t samurai(侍) raining school.
- 5,In1985, Himeji-jo was used for large parts of the film Akira kurosawa’s Ｌast Ｓamurai (ラストサムライ).
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2007 All rights reserved. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Created by Ｓａｋａｇｕｃｈｉ Ｙｏｓｈｉｎａｒｉ