True or False Quiz
- 1 Hiroshima Peace Memorial, commonly known as the Atomic Bomb Dome
- 2. Hiroshima Peace Memorial is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Hiroshima, Japan. It was established as such in 1975.
- 3. Hiroshima Peace Memorial was the only structure left standing in the area where the first atomic bomb exploded on 6 August 1945.
- 4. Every year the City of Hiroshima holds the Peace Memorial Ceremony to console the souls of those who were lost due to the atomic bombing as well as pray for the realization of everlasting world peace.
- 5. Hiroshima peace memorial has been preserved in the same state as immediately after the bombing..
Created by Keisuke Masuhara
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005