Trivia Challenge:Test your knowledge!
1. When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
a. June 4 ,1775
b. July 4, 1776
c. July 4, 1876
2. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
a. Thomas Jefferson
b. George Washington
c . Andrew Hamilton
3. The Declaration of Independence is one of the two most famous documents of the United States. Which is the other most famous document?
a. Magna Carta
b. The Constitution
c. Bill of Right
4. How much does the Liberty Bell weigh?
5 The basement of Independence Hall once served as Philadelphia’s _________________.
c. Dog Pound
6. Independence Hall was the meeting place for the Second Continental Congress from ________________.
a. 1732 to 1753
b. 1775 to 1781
c. 1830 to 1950
7. What was George Washington's occupation before the War for Independence?
b. Tobacco farmer
c. Slave owner
8. Why was Thomas Jefferson chosen for the actual writing of the draft?
a. He had the most time to devote to it
b. He was the best writer
c. He was from Virginia
Created by Toshinori Tanaka
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2008