True or False Quiz
- 1. Jerusalem is a holy city for Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- 2. The Population of Jerusalem is 700,000.(2003 estimate).
- 3. Jurusalem lies about 55 km to the east of the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
- 4. The Palestinians make up the majority in the new city of Jerusalem.
- 5. Islam adheres to Jerusalem because it claims to be the true version of Judaism and Christianity.
- 6. For Islam, Jerusalem is important,as most of the theological institutions of the formative first centuries were in Mesopotamia, Iran, Egypt and Arabia.
- 7. Today, the old city is divided into 4 zones.
- 8. All holy places and religious communities are administered through the Ministry of Religious Affairs. There are special desks for every major group.
- 9. The people considered by Christianity to be the earliest Christians (see Jesus-Judaism) had already left Jerusalem or had never lived there during the period where Christianity came to be defined as an independent religion from Judaism.
- 10. The Chrisitans are divided into a number of different orientations.
Created by Masato Koyama
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2008