Multiple Choice Quiz Meteora
- 1. Which parts of Greece is Meteora located in?
- 2. When were the monasteries built first?
- 3. How many monasteries were built altogether?
- 4. What does word “brigandry” mean?
- 5. The monasteries attracted not only the deeply religious, but the philosophers, poets, painters and the __________ of Greece.
- 6. Which is the largest monastery in Meteora?
- 7. The height of the rocks where the monasteries stand is
- 8. Today only ____ of the monasteries are active.
- 9. The area of Meteora was originally settled by monks during the ____ th Century.
Created by Hirohito Maejima
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2008