⇒ Go to Description Quiz
⇒ Go to True or False
- The basic on-island method of finding someone is to ask around the village for that individual.
In a short time he/she will appear at your door. This is referred to as _____________
- ______________ flies to Easter Island, with flights operating between Santiago, Chile and Papeete,Tahiti.
- Easter Island is over _____________km from the nearest population center, (Tahiti and Chile),
making it one of the most isolated places on Earth.
- Rapa Nui belongs to ____________________
- Easter Island does not have _________________
- Islanders will accept _____________, Chilean pesos, traveler's cheques.
Some places also take credit cards
- The main diet is ____________________. Lobster is a delicious local treat and there is
sweet potato, yam and poi made from taro.
- There is__________________
- Collecting __________________is frowned upon and such exports will be confiscated
- In restaurants, __________________