Answer these questions.
- 1.Translate underline(1) into Japanese
(1)The towns in the area, like Banff and Jasper, offer a vast number of tourist attractions to entertain and entrance visitors all year round to complement the natural attractions.
- 2.Translatehte underlined (2) into Japanese.
(2)Attractions in the town itself include the Banff Park Museum, on Buffalo Street, which is the oldest natural history museum in western Canada and features a fantastic assortment of wildlife specimens, minerals and other artefacts.
- 3.Translate underline(3) into Japanese
(3) Affectionately known as the “little town in the big park”, Jasper lies in the middle of Canada’s largest mountain park, the Jasper National Park, and makes a delightful base from which to explore the lakes and mountains.
- 4.Translate underline(4) into Japanese
(4) The icefield feeds four of north America’s major river systems, the Columbia, Fraser, Mackenzie and Saskatchewan and its meltwaters flow into three different oceans, the Pacific, Arctic and Atlantic.
- 5.Translate underline(5) into Japanese
(5)Put all this together with the spectacular scenery and pristine terrain, and it is not surprising that Lake Louise has been dubbed the "diamond in the wilderness".
Created by Yoshitomo Okui
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006