True or False Quiz
- 1.Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks were registered as the world heritage site in 1983.
- 2.Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks consists of 4 national parks and 3 province parks.
- 3.The Burgess Shale fossil site, well known for its fossil remains of soft-bodied marine animals, is also found in the park.
- 4.Canada's largest National Park is Wood Buffalo National Park.
- 5.Banff National Park is Canada's second national park.
- 6.Lake Louise is the most extensive and best known ski resort in the Banff region.
- 7.Jasper is known as the “big town in the little park”
- 8. Jasper is 233 miles (373km) from Calgary.
- 9.Tours of the glacier are offered on snow-coaches between April and October every year.
- 10. Skiing is guaranteed at Lake Louise from the beginning of November to the end of May.
Created by Yoshitomo Okui
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006