Answer these questions.
- 1. Translate (1)The Western Roman Empire finally fell in 476 but Rome remained nominally part of the Byzantine Empire until the creation of the Papal States in 756. into Japanese.
- 2. Translate (2)The Roman Forum was the central area around which Ancient Rome developed, in which commerce, business, prostitution, cult and the administration of justice took place. into Japanese.
- 3. What do these words mean in the context of the passage? Give Japanese equivalents.
(a) enclave (b) hearth (c) dates (d) amphitheatre
- 4. 文中の２つの空欄( )に共通して当てはまる前置詞を答えなさい。
- 5. 文中の太字斜体で書かれた “under” とほぼ同じ意味で使われている単語を答えなさい。
Posted by Akihiro Takeuchi
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006