True or False Quiz
- 1. According to legend, Rome was founded by Romulus and Remus.
- 2. Rome was once the capital of the Roman Federation.
- 3. Rome was the centre of the Protestantism.
- 4. Rome remained the capital of the Empire until the capital was transferred to Jerusalem in 330.
- 5. Vatican city is in Rome.
- 6. Rome is also called “the city of seven hills”.
- 7. Originally, The Roman Forum was a desert.
- 8. The Roman Forum includes many monuments.
- 9. The Colosseum was built on a site just west of the Roman Forum.
- 10. The Colosseum was started to construct under the emperor Vespasian.
Posted by Akihiro Takeuchi
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006