True or False Quiz
- 1. The Sacri Monti are sacred mountains.
- 2, The Sacri Monti were built between the 16th and 17th centuries.
- 3, The first built Sacri Monti is Valallo.
- 4, The Sacri Monti featured a few chapels.
- 5, A large number of chapels were situated along the sea.
- 6. San Carlo Borromeo was the archbishop of Milan.
- 7, The Nuova Gerusalemme of Varallo, Sesia dates back to 1535.
- 8, The Nuova Gerusalemme of Varallo, Sesia was built as a European version of the Holy Places in Palestine.
- 9, Christian pilgrims reached the Holy Places in Palestine.
- 10, The pilgrim stations were strategically located at the mouths of Alpine valeys.
Created by Ryo Funaki
Copyright(C) 2008, SHEJapan, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
World Heritage Index