Translate into Japanese
- 1. Segovia has a magnificent Roman aqueduct and is a symbol of the city.
It is the finest example of its epoch and style of those still in
- 2.The Aqueduct of Segovia has been described as being one of the most
beautiful in the Roman world. Built in order to bring water from the river to
the city, it is a magnificent work of engineering that is still in excellent
- 3. It has in excess of 20,000 stone blocks, that are neither cemented nor
stuck together by any substance, and they remain as a solid perfect block up
until this day.
- 4.The Cathedral is one of the last gothic buildings to be constructed in
Spain. It has been built at the highest point of the town, after the fire in
the old Romanesque cathedral.
- 5.Visitors should also take the opportunity to see the Church of San
Martin, having one of the most beautiful Romanesque atriums in all of
Created by GO HIROTA
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006