Trivia Challenge:Test your knowledge!
- 1. The Shirakami Mountain Range_____along the Akita and Aomori :
- 2. Humans _______ around the Shirakami Mountain Range for eons .
- 3. Forest road construction ________ in the mountain range in 1982.
- 4. The Shirakami Mountain Range was inscribed on the World Heritage List in ______ .
- 5 Many natural monuments are _______ constant threat.
- 6.Beech forests could be seen throughout Japan in the past ________ in Okinawa .
- 7._______ an altitude of around 1200m many types of alpine floras can be seen atop.
- 8 The _______ kumagera [black woodpecker] was given natural monument status .
Created by Shunsuke Kimura/FONT>
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005