Trivia Challenge:Test your knowledge!
- 1. The capital of Italy is _________. (Hint: ＿＿＿＿was not built in a day.):
- 2. There are ______states in Italy.
- 3._______________ started in Ferranti in the 14 century.
- 4.The biggest Cathedral in the world, _______________ is at the entrance of Vatican City, the smallest country in the world is in Rome.
- 5.The basis of government in Italy is ___________. (Revised in 1946)
- 6.At the present, a monetary unit in Italy is ________. (Introduced in January, 2002)
Created by Yuuki Kanno