True or False Quiz
- 1. Ramkhamhaeng imposed strict observance of the Christianity
- 2. The historic town of Sukhothai lies a dozen or so kilometers from the modern town.
- 3. Sukhothai offers a great variety and skilful mixture of elements inspired by the Chinese or Khmers.
- 4.Chedi Chet Thao was famous for its coppers.
- 5.Thai style is distinguished by the particular physical features of the Buddhas.
- 6.The historic town of Kamohena Pet played mostly a military role .
- 7. Ramkhamhaeng (or Rama the Strong) was one of the most important Thai sovereigns, for he brought his state extensive territory through his military victories.
- 8. Its monuments are as much in the Singhalese style as in the Ayutthaya style.
- 9.Has the historic park of Sukhothai been excavated and studied since the middle of the last century?
- 10.Known as the Singhalese , they organized themselves in small communities.
Created by Yutaro Hisanaga
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2007