Answer these questions.
- 1. Why is Tallin described as a living musemum?
- 2. Why are there many fortresses in Tallin?
- 3.Translate into Japanese.「In history, Estonia had been invaded or ruled by various countries. So there are many historical buildings and spots which are reflected by each periods.」
- 4.Translate into Japanese.「 It is said that Tallin is built on salt because salt was a main transit item from Spain to Russia at that time. 」
- 5.Translate into Japanese.「Until 1991 when it got second and lasting independence, Estonia was under control of Soviet and Nazis.」
Created by Chihiro Kobayashi
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006