True or False Quiz
- 1.Tallin was a major city of fishery in the Middle age.
- 2.Estonian language is influenced a lot by German Language.
- 3. Estonia is the smallest country in Europe.
- 4. There are 15 bells in Alexsander Nevski church.
- 5. ‘Vana Toomas’(means ‘uncle Thomas’) is a name of the City Hall which is a symbol of Tallin.
- 6. Estonia was ruled by Nazis during WW2.
- 7. Estonia’s independence in 1920 has been lasting until now.
- 8. Invasions and wars in Estonia destroyed many buildings in Tallin.
- 9. Tallin is such a big city that you have to use cab to see all around.
- 10.The old town of Tallin’s inscription of World Heritage is relatively new.
Created by Chihiro Kobayashi
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006