True or False Quiz
- 1. Tasmania island is located in the southeast left from an Australian mainland by about 240 kilos.
- 2. About 1/4 more of the areas of the island is specified for a national park and Tasmania primeval world natural heritage district.
- 3. Hobart has the nation’s second first-lowest rainfall (626 mm or 24 inches) of all Australian capital cities.
- 4.High dolerite cliffs rise sheer from the water and there is a drowned moraine at the southern end.
- 5.Dense coastal scrub shelters a vast array of wildlife, including wallabies and koala.
- 6.King Island is off the south-west tip of Tasmania, about halfway across Bass Strait.
- 7.Tasmania has thriving wildlife, including platypuses, especially in the 6,800-hectare Lavinia Nature Reserve in the north-east.
Created by Ryota Komai
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005