Answer these questions.Please translate.
- 1. Remains found in limestone caves atest to the human occupation of the area for more than 20,000 years
- 2.Region of world heritage is in southwest of tasmania Island covering Cradle Mt and Lake St Clair.
- 3.In 1827 Joseph Fossey,a surveyor with the Van Diemen's Land Company,saw a dramatic mountain peak at the northern end of what is now the Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park,in the World Heritage area.
- 4.Tasmania is an island roughly the size of West Virginia, located 240 km off the south-east corner of mainland Australia. Next stop south is Antarctica, 2000 km away.
- 5.Hobart is an intriguing blend of heritage and lifestyle, scenery and vibrant culture.
Created by Ryota Komai
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006