True or False Quiz
- 1. The Pyramid of the sun, facing west, is about a kilometer down the avenue.
- 2. The Pyramid of the Sun was actually reconstructed as four stepped platforms.
- 3. Between 100,000 and 200,000 people lived in Teotihuacan at its peak around 600 A.D..
- 4.The ethnic group of Teotihuacan is Maya.
- 5.The Pyramid of the Sun is the second largest pyramids in the world.
- 6.Pyramid of the sun is higher than pyramid of the moon.
- 7.Capital Of Mexico is Cancun.
- 8.You can see Teotihuacan writing system un the intricate iconography of its many printed murals.
- 9.The Avenue of the Dead runs for more than 2.5km now, but it’s thought to be less than that..
- 10.The Pyramid of the Sun is 215 by 215m at the base. They’ve never enlarged more than that, because they regarded it as a sanctity one.
Posted by 加藤亜希
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005