Trivia Challenge:Test your knowledge!
- 1. During the 20th century , Venice began to subside. What is the cause ?
- 2. What dose the "Acqua alta" mean ?
- 3. How many islands does Venice consists of ?
- 4.Who is a patron saint Venice ?
- 5. Venice ia famous for _____.
- 6. Venice strategic position at head of the Adriatic made Venice _____ and commercial power almost invulnerable
- 7.San Michele is the ________ island of Venice.
- 8. The Bridge of Sighs is one of many bridges in Venice. It passes over the Rio di Palazzo and connects the old _______ to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace.
- 9._________ is the most famous of the churches of Venice and one of the best known examples of Byzantine architecture.
- 10.San Lazzaro degli Armeni is a small island in the Venetian Lagoon, completely occupied by a _________ that is the mother-house of the Mekhitarist Order, the island is one of the world's foremost centers of Armenian culture.
Created by Miyuki Kosaka
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2006