True or False Quiz
- 1. Te wahipounamu is the capital of New Zealand.
- 2. There is a national park in Te Wahipounamu.
- 3. It rains roughly 200 days a year in Te Wahipounamu.
- 4. Te Wahipounamu in the Maori language means the place of the green stone.
- 5.The Takaha is endemic species in Te Wahipounamu.
- 6. Greenstone was used for tools, weapons and ornaments.
- 7. The world-famous Milford Track offers guided or independent walks of two to five days.
Created by Yuya Sato
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2008