True or False Quiz
- 1. Yosemite National Park lies in the heart of Nevada.
- 2. At 3,000-4,000 m, a great variety of flora and fauna can also be found here.
- 3. There is a glaciated landscape in Yosemite.
- 4. Iconic landmarks such as Yosemite Valley are known by the pictures.
- 5. Air pollution is currently recognized as one of the most significant threats to the resources of the Sierra Nevada.
- 6. The National Park Service in cooperation with state and other FBI agencies are making concerted efforts to reduce the damage caused by air pollution.
- 7. Indian people have lived in the Yosemite region.
- 8. Native residents had their first contact with non-Indian people by the mid-nineteenth century.
- 9.The native people of Yosemite developed a complex culture rich in tradition.
- 10.The native people of Yosemite used plant and animal resouces to the best of their abilities.
Created by Shota Hamasaki
World Heritage Index
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2008