True or False Quiz
- １. Three great rivers the Yangtse (Jinshajiang,長江), Mekong (Lacang,メコン河) and Salween (Nujiang,怒江), flow from north to south, through steep vertical gorges in the National Park.
- ２. The Mekong runs through a flat land 310 km long.
- ３. The Mekong rivetr runs into Thai.
- ４.The area covers no more than 0.4 percent of Chinese territory.
- ５. The site is surrounded by iceberg.The glaciated peaks are more than 6000ｍ hight.
Created by TAKANO
World Heritage Index
Copyright(C) 2007, SHEJapan, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.