Answer these questions.
- 2. How many people are there in Bali?
- 3. What is the state capital of Bali?
- 4. What is Bali's religion?
- 5. What is the most famous food in Bali?
- 6. What is the most expensive bill of Indonesia?
- 7. What is Bali called in Indonesian?
- 8. In Indonesian it is known as the Pulau Dewata, or “Island of the Gods”.(in Japanese)
- 9. Bali’s religion is a unique blend of Hinduism and Buddhism that forms the basis for the basis for the ritualistic culture of Bali.(in Japanese)
- 10. “Kecak Dance”（Traditional dances） are performed especially on Hindu’s holiday and also to welcome visitors.(in Japanese)
Created by Tomoyo Mita
copyright SHEJAPAN.COM 2005