The Lake District Quiz
Choose the correct answer.
1. Who wrote the tale of Peter Rabbit in 1902 ?
a) Beatrix Potter
b) Harry Potter
c) Tony Potter
2. Which animal doesn't apper in the tale of Peter Rabbit?
a) A rabbit
b) An elephant
c) A pig
3. Who is one of the most important English romantic poet ?
a) David Beckham
b) Tony Blair
c) William Wordsworth
4. The Lake District has the highest mountain in England. How high is it ?
5. The Lake District is one of the least populated areas of England. Which city is the most populated ?
6. Japan and the Lake District have a very similar traditional sport. What is it ?
a) sumo wrestling
7. Which poetry did Wordsworth write ?
b) The Rainbow
c) Red dragonfly
8. Where is the Lake District in England ?
9. Which of these stories is NOT from Great Britain ?
a) The Three Little Pigs
c) Alice in Wonderland
10. What does the Lake District proud of ?
a) Mountains and lakes
c) Beachs and seas
Back to List of Quiz
Created by Naoki Otake , College of Economic , Aoyama Gakuin Univercity