Choose the correct answer.
1.The capital of Canada is@_____.
2. Canada is _____ country in the world, and is
nearly 27 times bigger than Japan.
a) the largest
b) the second largest
c) the third largest
3. The population of Japan is about _____ times as large as that of Canada.
4.Two red areas of the national flag of Canada represent _____.
a) The Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
b) French and English
c) Snow and Maple Syrup
5. gCanadah is from Indian word, gKanatah,which means g_____h.
6. _____ was invented by Dr
James Naismith from Ontario, Canada.
7. Canada day which is National Foundation Day of Canada is on _____.
a) May 24
b) July 1
c) July 4
8. The national animal of Canada is the_____.
9. The national sports of Canada are _____.
a) lacrosse and ice
b) baseball and basketball
c) Figure skating and soccer
10. There are some _____ lakes
in Canada, covering about 7.6% of the Canadian
a) two hundred
c) two million
Geography and Nature (Canada)
Yusuke Sekiguchi,Aoyama Gakuin
SHEJapan.com2003.All Right Reserved.