Choose the correct answer.
1. Fiji is an island located on the southeast edge of the Melanesia in _______.
c) the Pacific
2. Fiji became the _______ colony in 1874 and became independent in 1970.
4. The Fijian economy makes ends meet with _______.
a) fishery, forestry and sightseeing
c) agriculture, clothing industry and sightseeing
5. As for the Fijian religion, people believing in _______ is 56%, Hinduism is 38%, Islam is 8% and others are 2%.
6. The Fijian official language is _______.
7. The Fiji Day in October is _______.
a) Independence Day
b) Harvest festival
c) Constitution Memorial Day
8. The Fijian capital is _______.
9. Because Fiji is in the Southern Hemisphere, Christmas is held in _______.
10. The Fijian area is about _______ times of Japan.
Created by Ayaka Bunno and Kyoko Morozumi,
Copyright SHEJapan.com2008.All rights reserved.