Germany Trivia 3
Choose the correct answer.
1._______ was the "leader" of the Germans during the Second World War.
a) Adolf Hitler
b) Albert Einstein
2.Germany possesses the world's third most technologically powerful economy after the _______ and _______.
a) United States, China
b) United States, Japan
c) Japan, China
3.Germany uses the common European currency, the _______, and its monetary policy is set by the European Central Bank.
4. _______ is Germany's second-largest trading partner.
c) United States
5.The HSV is the only _______ club never to get relegated from the Bundesliga.
6. German is the only official language in Germany, _______ and _______.
a) Finland, Norway
b) Liechtenstein, Austria
c) Sweden, Romania
7. _______ is the system of government in Germany.
8. The German flag is a horizontal tricolor, with _______, _______, and _______ stripes.
a) green, black, yellow
b) red, white, blue
c) black, red, yellow
9. Germany was the birthplace of composers such as _______, _______.
a) Beethoven, Bizet
b) Bizet, Bach
c) Beethoven, Bach
10. Before World War II, about two-thirds of the German population was ____(a)____ and one-third was ____(b)____.
a) (a)Roman Catholic, (b)Islam
b) (a)Protestant, (b)Roman Catholic
c) (a)Protestant, (b)Islam
Created by Tomoki Tashiro, Aoyama Gakuin University
Copyright2003 SHE Japan All rights reserved