Choose the correct answer.
1. The capital of Iceland is ______________.
2. Iceland has the northernmost capital in the world, and is the ______________ mainland European country.
3.Iceland is as large as the area that merges Shikoku with ______________.
4. The Icelandic flag has a _______________ background with a red stripe on it, with the red surrounded by white.
5. About ______________ % of these people live in urban areas of the country.
6. Iceland is called gCountry of the ______________h.
7. ______________ forms about 82.5% of their energy.
a) Thermal power
b) Power of the atom
8. The area of the forest of Iceland is ______________ % of the country.
9. Reykjavik is said to be gBeautiful city of ______________h.
10. In Iceland, they take their father's ______________ and place g-sonh or g-dottirh after the name.
a) middle name
b) first name
c) family name
Posted by Moegi Toyoda & Yuka Nakagawa.
Copyright SHEJapan 2008 All rights reservedD³f]ŚšÖ¶Ü·B