Akita Prefecture Quiz
Choose the correct answer.
1. The population of Akita prefecture is about 1.17million, the area is about 11600sqkm, and the population density is _____/sqkm.
2. The annual average temperature of Akita prefecture is ____Aand that is almost same as Seattlefs.
3.Akita has a big festival called Kanto in August. Kanto Festival is famous for _____.
a) the largest mikoshi of Japan
b) the illumination on the city's river
c) many hundreds of lanterns on poles
4.Akita has the largest number of _____ in Japan.
b) old people
5. The main product of Akita is ______, and that is named AKITA KOMACHI.
6.Kyoto, Kaga, and Akita, these three places are famous for _____ of Japan.
7. Local specialty of Akita is _____ made from rice.
8.Akita's bullet train _____ connects with Tokyo.
9.Prefectural Flower of Akita is the butterbur scape (hukinotou), prefectural Tree is the Akita ceder, and prefectural Bird is the _____.
10. Akita prefecture is at nearly the same latitude as _____, and the latitude of akita prefecture is about 40 degrees.
Created by Kyoko Takahashi/college of Economics/Aoyamabakuin University