Kagoshima Prefecture trivia quiz
Choose the correct answer.
1. _____________ is the capital of Kagoshima Prefecture.
2. Kagoshima Prefecture is known as the birthplace of _____________, who had the important role in the Meiji Restoration.
a) Ieyasu Tokugawa
b) Takamori Saigo
c) Soji Okita
3. The population of Kagoshima Prefecture is about 1.8 million,and ___________ as large as that of New York City.
c) ten times
4. Kagoshima Prefecture borders __________________.
a) Nagasaki and Miyazaki
b) Kumamoto and Shiga
c) Kumamoto and Miyazaki
5. __________ island, which is one of the islands of Kagoshima, became Japanfs first World Natural@Heritage Site due to the presence of unique plants and animals.
6. Kagoshima Prefecture has the largest ________________ production in Japan.
b) sweet potato
7. The area of Kagoshima Prefecture is about 9 thousand square km, and ____ times as large as that of Tokyo.
8. Kagoshima Prefecture is located at the ________________ of Japanese mainland.
9. The first _______ had been brought into Japan when the Portuguese who was on the Chinese ship had drifted ashore on Tanegashima Island about 1543.
10. In the pacific War, a Special Attack Group who are known as Kamikaze pilots took off from _________, and died.
Created by Miyahara Risa, Aoyamagakuin College of Economics
Copyright SHEJapan.com 2003. All Rights Reserved.