Kyoto Prefecture Quiz
Choose the correct answer.
1. The northern part faces _____ Bay in the Sea of Japan.
2. The prefecture has a total land area of _____sq km, which is the same as Wakayama Prefecture.
3. The prefecture's population is about _____million, which is the same as Niigata Prefecture.
4. The population ranked _____th nationally.
5. The population density of Kyoto prefecture is _____ people/sq km.
6.The average annual temperature of Kyoto Prefecture is _____?Zÿ, which is the same as Chiba Prefecture.
7. The prefectural capital of Kyoto was a long-term capital city of Japan, with a _____-year history dating back to ancient time.
8. The prefecture is also the location of the _____ Science City and its world-class research institutions.
9. About _____?Ò of the total land area is covered by the Tanba Highlands and other mountain areas.
10. In Kyoto prefecture, agriculture has never been strong. The one exception is _____tea.
World Index Page
Japan Index Page
Created by Sayaka Tozawa, Aoyama Gakuin College of Economics
Copyright SHEJapan.com 2003. All Rights Reserved